Boasting stunning views from its ideal location just a mile from Swanage town centre this relaxing park is perfect for exploring the many delights of wonderful Dorset and East Devon.
Visitors can enjoy the fantastic facilities at the neighbouring park including a health/fitness club pool and bar*. Traditional seaside attractions and the Jurassic Coast are on the doorstep!
Due to steep gradients Swanage Coastal Park is not suitable for persons with mobility difficulties.
offers the following facilities.
- Indoor heated pool*‡
- Wi-Fi access (reception)
- Bar with entertainment*‡
Launderette available on site
- Hot tubs
- Beaches nearby
- Ideal for exploring
Comfortable two and three bedroom caravans and holiday homes.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Signature 2 and 3 only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Supersaver caravans)
- Gas and electricity £5 per night Apr 1-Oct 31 £7.50 per night Nov 1-Mar 31 – payable on arrival
- Cots and highchairs £12.50pw each
- Pets £7 per night each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Weekly holiday prices range from £ 179 to £ 1639 depending upon the season and type of holiday accommodation chosen
We have 0 in our database for Swanage Coastal Park. Only the last 10 are shown for each site
||Date of stay:
||Rating / 5
Have you been to submit your review so that others can benefit from your experience.