Commanding panoramic views of the Ochil Hills, these stunning woodland lodges take full advantage of their unique location in the glorious Stirling countryside. A wonderful touring base boasting unparalleled access to the very best of central Scotland.
A restaurant, cafe and shop are at hand on site, while Stirling's wealth of local attractions are all easily accessible. Edinburgh is 45 minutes' drive.
offers the following facilities.
- Wi-Fi access
- Children's playground
- Luxurious lodges
- Stunning scenery
- Ideal for exploring
Launderette available on site There is a club and / or bar available on the site There is a restaurant on the site There is a childrens play area on site Fishing is available on the site or nearby There is a shop on site to buy food and other essentials Well behaved dogs are welcomed on this site WiFi or internet is availble on parts or all of the site
Spacious and luxurious three bedroom lodges all with beautiful views of the mountain landscape.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Patio with furniture
- Double glazed and heated throughout
- Electricity and gas by meter reading
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £15pw each (max 2) (selected accommodation only)
All non smoking accommodation
Weekly accommodation prices: £345 - £759
We have 0 in our database for The Woods. Only the last 10 are shown for each site
||Date of stay:
||Rating / 5
Have you been to submit your review so that others can benefit from your experience.